Monday, June 16, 2008

"No Air"

Trashy summer TV has FINALLY started, and along with it comes another round of Mormon Superstars...


Like Thayne from Dance... And maybe, just maybe, a certain someone went to EFY about ten years ago and met Mr. Thayne ... MM HMM... That's right, I'm friends with a superstar! Holla! Annie even went as far as going to his farewell a few months later. Kinda funny, right?


You gotta love all of the Utahns on the show.. There's even a home boy straight out of C-ville... Holla!

After one week of dancing this was my favorite one... I can't even tell you how excited I am about another season of this fabulous show. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nat Attack said...

I love how every year about this time the fun game of "do you think he's gay--yes or no?" starts. WHY is this show so good?!

MishMyBelle said...

I LOVE THIS DANCE!! It kind of reminds me of Allison and Ivan, "Why". I wish we could all watch at the Holla house!

slink said...

This show sucks. Who wants to watch a bunch of queer mormon guys dancing around. If I wanted to see that I would go watch the BYU men's ballroom dance team.