Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Time to Pretend"

I couldn't have agreed with Ali more than when when she said the only reason she looks forward to Mondays is Gossip Girl and the only reason she looks forward to Tuesdays is the NY Mag Gossip Girl Blog. (ok, I may add the Bach on Mondays and AI on Tuesdays, but you get what I mean)
This show is AMAZING. Every week when we get together at PHA we're all blown away... I'm sad we'll have to wait until fall for more of the fun... At least we have the Bachelorette to keep us going...
I can't get this little number out of my head... I'll be listening to it all summer thinking of Dan.





4 comments:

lins.e said...

I know mel I LOVE that show too... I freakin can't believe they broke up though, it pisses me off

nici said...

Like the song. Make some room for the dance show.. starts next Thursday!

Nerak said...

I freaking love this show. I freaking miss watching it with you. Now I just keep muttering 'he's so sexy' to no one in particular whenever I watch. Miss you lady! And love that song!

Ali said...

I am so looking forward to that Monday and Tuesday this fall..

xoxo