Tuesday, April 08, 2008

"Rich Girl"

Saturday was an amazing day.. The best I've had in quite a bit... It was the first day that I regretted wearing a coat... Mm Hmm.. I was a warm one and we took a long ride on the scootsies, and it got me so incredibly excited for warmer weather I couldn't really handle it... Plus I woke up with this amazing ditty in my head... Usually the songs I wake up with don't let me down and this one was a keeper... Why do 80's songs immediately make me happy? I guess I need more 80's in the winter...



After cruisin' around singing Rich Girl...we headed downtown for some Ninja fun.. . If you know these girls.. you can read all about it at the appropriate places...
The highlight of the night was our crazy magician friend... He gave me his signature.. HOLLA.. I guess I can quit my job now... I can't really think about the fact that nights like this are quickly coming to an end.. SIGH...

5 comments:

Nerak said...

Sadly, it's true, they are coming to an end. So we've got to have as many as possible before April 29th!!

Fenrisar said...

See Please Here

scott and lindsey said...

80's songs ALWAYS get me in a good mood too- my ipod is filled with them =) Hope you're enjoying today then cuz its great! we gotta do some beach trips soon!

Kent and Shan said...

Sorry Mel, I'm slow..are you movin or off on another sweet adventure? Fill me in :)

Shan

Breona said...

WHat up Mels...I havn't commented for a bit but I'm still a fan. I love the pics. And you wake up with some great tunes. Keep em comin. Also, I was wondering if you could give annie my email. Ever since she went private, I can't view her Blog.?? Maybe she kicked me out of the loop? :) it's bbateman7@hotmail.com