Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Peaceful Easy Feeling"

I feel like I've been living at the airport the last couple of weeks. I went home for a wedding and then four days later headed back for a funeral. It was good to spend some quality time with my family. Every time I go, it just makes me realize how much I wish I lived closer to them. Here's the fam minus one wife and three and a half little kiddies... Christina is going to have her baby any second so unfortunately she wasn't able to come for the funeral, but she was nice enough to let Spencer come for a few days.

And I can't resist posting one of William. He's seriously the biggest sweetheart. I can't get over him.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Miss, I love those pictures. It was great seeing you! We miss you.

Nerak said...

Pretty lady! I'm glad you're back in NYC.

Tia said...

Biggest sweetheart is right!! I'm glad we got to see you again...so soon. Hope life is good in NYC.

andrea said...

I am not photogenic. I am missing you.

MishMyBelle said...

Mel,

I am glad you got to spend some quality time with your family. I love that Harrison bunch!

Nat Attack said...

You look stunning in that 2nd photo. LOVE YOU!

scott and lindsey said...

seriously- easter was lots of fun! We gotta get together again soon for sure! I'm so glad its getting warmer already- can't wait for summer. Glad you're back for a while now =)